1 session per week
4 hours per session
40 total class hours
This course is intended for individuals who manage projects using MS Project. Emphasis is on planning, scheduling and tracking project progress. If your role includes project management – as a member of a project team – or even someone affected by the project’s outcome – you will benefit by attending this class.
Basic computer skills and experience using Windows.
- Overview of Project Management and MS Project 2010 Fundamentals
- Entering and Scheduling Tasks
- Entering and Assigning Resources
- Viewing the Project Database
- Update and View Project Progress
- Balancing Project Progress
- Project Reports
- Working with Multiple Projects
- Customizing Project
- Comprehensive Review