Internal Auditor Training for AS9100 rev. D
1 session per week
4 hours per session
Total Class: 32 hours
This course will reviews the requirements of the AS9100 rev D standard. Using student activities and role plays, participants will learn to identify gaps in the Quality Management System (QMS) using a classroom case study and will be expected to apply what they have learned with their own organization.
- Complete understanding of AS9100 rev D requirements
- Properly interpret the standard and apply to real internal audit situation
- Design internal audit interview based on the requirements of the standard.
- Develop and plan and conduct effective internal audits.
- Manage and audit process.
- Conduct mock and real opening meetings, closing meetings, and reports.