Custom Training Program
The PDC Creates custom training programs that address ALL of your company’s training needs.
The training needs of many companies are too diverse and specialized to be fulfilled by a traditional curriculum of classes.
You may find your company only needs to select elements of a training class or that you have specific training requirements that are unique to your specific company or industry.
The Professional Development center can and will create that specially designed program for you for little or no cost using California Employment Training Panel (ETP) funds.
Continue reading below to understand more about our process and how we can help your employees and your company as a whole the very best and well-rounded they can be!
1. Does your company qualify for ETP state-funding?
California companies qualify to receive ETP-funded training for their employees if they have less than a 21% turnover rate and can fulfill at least one (1) of the following requirements:
- the company’s primary business is manufacturing, pre-packaging software, or motion picture/video production.
- 25% or more of the company’s business is sold outside of the State of California using California employees.
- The company is losing business to competitors located outside of California.
For your employees, they must meet all of the following requirements:
- A full-time permanent employee earning a minimum of $16.04 per hour. (The value of your company-paid medical benefits can be added to meet the $16.04 minimum.)
- Committed to completing training and remain employed for 90 days after training.
- Not a top-level executive who sets company policy.
(Note: in the event you do not qualify for ETP funding, we can still create and implement a custom training program for a competitive fee.)
2. Next, we review productivity objectives and goals with management and assess the training needs of your company
- What are the current and desired skill levels of your employees?
- What areas of training are needed to enhance the productivity and profitability?
3. Based on this information, we work with you to design a custom training program that meets the needs of your company.
CREATING A CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAM FOR YOUR COMPANY IS OUR BUSINESS AND WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU SUCCEED!
We can get your company started today!