SMARTPLANT® 3D MODELING – LEVEL 1
1 Evening Per Week
4 Hours Per Evening
60 Total Hours
The SmartPlant 3D Modeling Level 1 class is intended for the Piping Designer, Engineer, Manager or Supervisor who is directly or indirectly involved in the creation and modification of 3D CAD data as represented in Intergraph’s SmartPlant 3D Modeling software.
This class will give the students a sound basis of understanding and introduction to this comprehensive database driven 3D Modeling program.
A good understanding of basic 3D Modeling concepts as applied in the Process Plant Industry and a good knowledge of the Windows Operating System.
- Overview of Common Graphics Environment
- Defining a Working Set
- SmartPlant Commands and User Options
- Interactive Interference Checking
- 3D Routing System
- General Routing Techniques
- Equipment Modeling
- Piping Hangers
- Other Miscellaneous Supports
- Change Management
- P&ID Integration
- Isometric Drawing Generation
- Plenty of hands-on exercises