NOTE: STATE FUNDING IS LIMITED. ALL CLASSES OFFERED ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
Click here to download an interactive PDF application to submit by email, mail, or fax.
Please refer to the current class schedule for the complete list of classes currently offered at the PDC.
Authorized Company Contact
If the Employee does not qualify for state-funded training, they can take the class at the indicated Market Price.
If the Employee meets the following five criteria, they qualify for state-funded training and will take the class at Net Cost:
(1) Employee is a full-time (minimum of 35 hours per week), permanent employee and earns a minimum of $16.96 per hour. (Company paid medical benefits can be added to meet the minimum $16.96 wage requirement.)
(2) Employee is committed to completing training and will remain employed for 90 days after training.
(3) Employee is not enrolled in another ETP program through another contractor for the past 90 days.
(4) Employee is not a top-level executive who sets company policy.
(5) Employee is not enrolled in a work share program.
Please complete the following information for the Employee you wish to enroll in a class.
Please refer to the current class schedule for the complete list of classes.
Net cost of class is less 80% ETP funding for qualified companies and employees. An additional $250 book and materials fee is required for each class.
Payment for the class (market price or net cost) and the $250 book and materials fee is due approximately two weeks before the class start-date. Fees are payable to Glendale Community College by credit card or company check.