The Professional Development Center of Glendale Community College has been providing state-funded and fee-based training in Southern California since 1985. Our goal is to train employees to new levels of productivity through customized training programs and courses.
To develop employee’s skills and meet the challenges of today’s economy the PDC:
- Facilitates employee skills assessment
- Provides customized training to meet the needs and specifications of companies
- Administers ETP funds to cover training costs for qualified employers
- Features expert trainers and instructors with exceptional industry-specific experience
- Measures student learning outcomes and evaluates companies’ return on investment
The PDC offers courses in the following disciplines:
- BASIC SKILLS
- BUSINESS SKILLS
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- ENGINEERING & DESIGN
- MANAGEMENT & TEAM SKILLS
- MANUFACTURING SKILLS
Click here for the current PDC class schedule.