MICROSOFT® OFFICE POWERPOINT
Today’s audiences are accustomed to high-impact multimedia content. By learning how to use the vast assortment of features within PowerPoint, participants will gain the ability to organize their content, augment it with high-impact displays, and deliver it with power. In this course, participants will be able to create appealing and vibrant multimedia presentations.
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a solid understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint that is necessary to create and develop powerful multimedia presentations.
Participants should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students need to be comfortable in the Windows environment, and be able to use the operating system to manage information such as files and folders on their computers.
Topics and Course Content
- Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- Performing Editing and Formatting Procedures
- Adding Graphical Elements
- Modifying Objects
- Adding Tables and Charts
- Delivering Your Presentation
- Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Customizing Design Templates
- Adding SmartArt
- Adding Audio, Video, and Animations to a Presentation
- Sharing a Presentation on the Web
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Broadcasting, Recording, and Distributing a Presentation
Learning Goals and Results
At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation
- Perform advanced text editing processes
- Add graphical elements
- Modify objects
- Add tables and charts
This class is 40 hours of classroom time taken in 4-hour sessions over the course of 10 consecutive weeks.
Please Note: Course content and time investment can also be customized to an individual company’s needs.