Team Building and Working Collaboratively
In our constantly changing work environment, we must quickly integrate new associates from many different work disciplines. A team structure adapts most easily to changing conditions and has the greatest potential for breakthrough solutions with new approaches to work challenges. This interactive course provides participants with effective communication tactics that can help build strong working relationships with customers, colleagues, managers, and internal customers. Whether a team is an ongoing work group or a special project-based team of short duration, participants will rapidly increase its effectiveness with the use of these teamwork tools and skills.
Individuals who will benefit from this course include managers, supervisors, project leaders, team leaders, and team members.
Topics and Course Content
- Dealing with Different Behavior and Communication Styles
- Developing Listening and Communication Skills
- Goals and Processes of Teams
- Stages of Team Development
- Meeting Management Skills
- Goal Setting and Problems Solving
- Managing Conflict
Learning Goals and Results
At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Employ techniques for building strong working relationships with others
- Identify how to work with different personalities and identify the best way to communicate with each one.
- Demonstrate different strategies on how to assemble an effective team
- Analyze one’s personal perception and how that relates to others
This class is 24 hours of classroom time taken in 4-hour sessions over the course of 6 consecutive weeks.
Please Note: Course content and time investment can also be customized to an individual company’s needs.