This course is designed to improve performance, raise morale and create highly motivated team members. The ability to successfully manage a cohesive, happy, and high-performing team will consistently help achieve an organization’s goals. Participants will learn how to develop strategies for leading teams using various tools for ensuring effective and productive team meetings and obtaining results.
Team leaders and members that want to improve team results
Topics and Course Content
- Qualities of Effective Teams
- Establishing Team Goals
- Establishing Team Rules and Norms
- Four Stages of Team Development
- Team Development Strategies
- Communication Among Team Members
- Developing Group Cohesiveness
Learning Goals and Results
At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Define team goals
- Build stronger teams
- Improve team decision making abilities
- Achieve goals using teamwork
This class is 40 hours of classroom time taken in 4-hour sessions over the course of 10 consecutive weeks.
Please Note: Course content and time investment can also be customized to an individual company’s needs.