Marketing and Sales
Participants in this program will learn the components to developing a strategic marketing plan and develop the skills needed to communicate the benefits of their company’s products and services. They will also learn to identify their target audience and respond to a potential customer’s buying signals. The content includes the essential elements required to build effective rapport, understand the customer’s needs, and gain commitment for the sale.
This course is for all employees who want to contribute to increasing sales and customer retention levels.
Topics and Course Content
- Scope of Sales And Marketing
- Methods of Market Research
- Identifying Customers
- Market Trends and Competitors
- Sales and Marketing Strategies
- What Makes a Successful Salesperson
- Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Gaining Commitment to the Sale
- Making a Sales Presentation
Learning Goals and Results
At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Describe the relationship between marketing and sales
- Develop a marketing plan with sales goals
- Effectively communicate the benefits of products and services
This class is 32 hours of classroom time taken in 4-hour sessions over the course of 8 consecutive weeks.
Please Note: Course content and time investment can also be customized to an individual company’s needs.