LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
1 session per week
4 hours per session
Total class: 60 hours
Any individual interested in motivating employees, developing team members’ skills, and developing a continuous improvement culture.
Leading Individuals in High Performance Organizations
- Appreciating individual differences: personality and ability
- Understanding values, attitudes, and moods and emotions.
- Managing perceptions, attributions, and working diversity.
- Fostering learning and innovation in the work environment.
Engaging, Motivating and Creating a Productive Workforce
- Understanding the nature of work and motivation.
- Creating a motivating work setting.
- Examining pay, careers, and the changing employment relationship.
- Managing stress and work life balance.
Applying Effective Group and Team Processes
- Understanding the nature of work groups and teams.
- Illustrate effective work groups and teams.
- Examine effective leaders and leadership techniques.
- Examine power, politics, conflict, and negotiations.
- Communicating effectively in organizations.
- Decision-making and organizational learning.
Leadership and the Organizational Processes.
- Assess organizational design and structures for high-performance.
- Aligning and anchoring a customer focused culture.
- Building a culture that fosters ethical behaviors.
- Evaluating and designing operational improvement initiatives.
- Leading and managing organizational change.